Research Review Limited
Websites Terms and Conditions of Use
The website, www.researchreview.com
, and all associated Research Review websites are owned and operated by Research Review Limited. By browsing and using our website You agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. In these Terms and Conditions, the words Research Review, We and Us refer to Research Review Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Access to most Research Review publications is restricted to registered health professionals. To be able to view these publications and in order to receive any of the Research Review publications by e-mail, you must register as a subscriber and provide the following information:
- Your real name
- Your e-mail address
- A password to be selected by
- You If applicable, confirmation that you are a registered medical practitioner or medical student
- Other contact details
- Details of reviews that You want to receive by e-mail as selected by You
You agree to:
- Keep Your user account access details (including, but not limited to Your password) confidential
- Use Your real name for the registration process
If you have confirmed that you are a registered medical practitioner, We reserve the right to request supporting evidence or at Our discretion to verify this by other means.
We will record Your details on a secure database and will not release them to anyone without your prior approval. We will only use your details to send you copies of Reviews which You request and to contact you in relation to your Research Review subscriptions. You have the right to inspect, update or delete your details at any time.
Research Review may suspend, cancel or terminate your access to the Website if You breach or fail to observe the Terms and Conditions or for any other reason at Research Review’s absolute discretion.
Research Review and others own and reserve all Intellectual Property Rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in the Content or services provided by this Website.
You are permitted to copy and distribute Reviews in their original and unabridged form to colleagues but only if they are a registered Health professional when access to that Review is restricted to registered health professionals.
Unless you have our permission, you are not permitted to:
- use or distribute extracts from a Review or from content on the website
- distribute Reviews by bulk e-mail
- upload or post any part of the Content to any other site or location on the internet or any social media site
You must not:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content
- use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Website architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users
- use any software, device, or manual process to monitor or copy this Website or the Content
- use this Website or its Content in a manner that is not expressly authorised by us
- use the Content of this Website to cause harm, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever to Research Review or to any other person
- modify or copy the layout of this Website or any computer software or code contained in this Website
Research Review publications are not intended as a replacement for regular medical education but to assist in the process. The reviews contain a summarised interpretation of published studies and reflect the opinion of the writer rather than those of the research group or scientific journal. It is suggested readers review all relevant information including the results of full clinical trials before coming to any conclusions.
The site contains a full library of all Review published by Research Revie since 2006. Information in older documents may have been superseded by recent developments. You should not assume that the materials on this website contain current information.
The website and the Content contain promotional messages from sponsors. We are not responsible for the content of these messages. You are responsible for making your own assessment of these messages.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Research Review and We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our written permission.
Research Review shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind which result from:
- You acting, or failing to act, on any information contained or referred to on this Website
- errors or omissions on the Website or in the Content
- errors or omissions in promotional messages on the Website or in the Content
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided on the Website
- You accessing other sites by way of link from the Research Review websites
- Us sending or receiving or the failure to send or receive any communications for any reason whatsoever
- Us failing to notice or prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of the Website
You waive, release, discharge and relinquish any and all claims that you now have or may have against us, our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives which are connected with, arise out of, relate to or are incidental to the use of the Website.
You agree to indemnify and defend Us, our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, loss, damage, tax, liability and/or expense that may arise out of or in connection with the performance of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions
From time to time we may change these Terms and we will post any amended version on the Website, and will post revisions on this website.
If you want to contact us in relation to these Terms and Conditions please e-mail us at email@example.com